As indicated by Vastu Shastra, the passage to a house is not only intended for individuals but also for energy. Energies flow in and out through the main entrance. The ideal directions for the main passage are north, east, or northeast. Make sure you check this out before you buy your new home.
The main path to your home should be designed with predominantly quality wood. It should overshadow and look the most appealing of various doors in your home:
- Do not place a spring or other beautifying water-powered component outside the main entrance.
- Do not put a shoe rack or trash can in front of the main entrance.
- There shouldn’t be a toilet near the main entrance.
- Make sure the main passage is bright enough.
- Avoid painting the main entrance dark.
- Enhance your entrance with beautiful nameplates and auspicious Torans.
- Do not put sculptures or puppets near the main entrance.
- Make sure your main entrance opens clockwise.