MAHIRA HOMES 103 OVERVIEW :
Mahira Homes 103, located on Dwarka Expressway, is the perfect place for your abode, situated in the beautiful region of Gurugram, in sector 103. Mahira Homes Sector 103 Gurgaon is the second group housing project of Mahira Group, known for its work in the construction industry for the past 25 years and delivering quality to its customers. This project is aimed at making homes luxurious and smart without costing the price to nature. So what you get by being a part of this township is not just a priceless home, but also unique views, peaceful surroundings and a great community to stay with.
Spread over a huge 5 acres of land, Mahira Homes 103 Dwarka Expressway is everything you wish to be yours for a home. The township will be replete with amenities like parks, play areas, gymnasium, jogging tracks, amphitheatres and a sports clubhouse. All the designs and plans match international standards which serve as a proof of the quality that is promised to all the residents of the township.
All these facilities and afforordable prices make Mahira Homes 103 Gurgaon one of the best townships in Delhi and NCR, and also one of the best places to live in Gurugram. The proposed schemes are carefully crafted to suit all your needs. With around 800 flats in the township, the Group offers you multiple choices in 2BHK and 3BHK options of flats. As promised, the township has ample sunlight, open air and is very calm as compared to the rush in the city. Mahira Homes is also located at an easily accessible distance from the main city and is also very close to NH8, and also the Airport, so that traveling is not a problem for the residents.
Get subsidy on interest under PM Awas Yojana
- Up to 90% loan available from all the major banks
- Zero maintaince for 5 years
- 2 bhk, and 3 bhk spacious apartments in various layout
- National Highway-8 and Dwarka Expressway is very close
- A number of families already living in the surrounding area
- High quality finishes and fittings
- Excellent workmanship that last for years
- High quality doors and windows
- Exclusive children and creche area
- State of the art contemporary construction and architecture
- 24X7 power supply and CCTV observation
- High-Tech Fire Safety system
- 50% open area
- Garden with running track
- Children playing area
- Car parking area
- Inbuilt Intercom facility
- Highly comfortable elevators
- Kitchen that will make you proud
- Provision of power and water back-up
- Well ventilated apartments with abundant natural lights
LOCATION ADVANTAGES :
Mahira Homes 103 Sector 103 Gurgaon is one of the most premium residential location in Gurugram. The serenity and tranquility of this posh area paired with modern facilities is a perfect mix of urban lifestyle. The proposed metro line near sector 103 connects to all prime locations of Gurugram making it a perfect choice for the residents.
- 24 meter wide approach road
- located on main Dwarka Expressway ,Gurugram
- 2 Minutes away from proposed metro station
- Easy approachability from NH-8
- 5 minutes Gurugram Railway Station
- 5 minutes NH8- Gurgaon Delhi Expressway
- 10 minutes New Delhi
- 15 minutes Indra Gandhi International Airport
- Business hubs and corporate offices nearby
- Shopping centers for shopaholics
- Best hospitals to provide the best care in close vicinity
- World class schools around for education
MAHIRA HOMES 103 PRICE LIST :
Carpet Area Cost :- 4000/SqFt and Balcony Area Cost :- 500/SqFt
|UNIT TYPE||CARPET AREA (in SQ. FT.)||BALCONY AREA(in SQ. FT.)||TOTAL AREA(in SQ. FT.)||*SALE PRICE (₹)||5% BOOKING AMOUNT|
|2 BHK TYPE A||570||153||723||23,30,000||1,15,000|
|2 BHK TYPE B||586||143||729||23,94,000||1,15,000|
|2 BHK TYPE D||570||162||732||23,30,000||1,15,000|
MAHIRA HOMES 103 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
Any person can apply, however, the PMAY beneficiaries, which include their spouse or depended children, identified by the Urban Local
Bodies Department, Haryana under “Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojna-Housing for All” programme shall be granted preference in allotment.
First priority shall be given to the identified beneficiaries of the said town followed by other PMAY beneficiaries of the State of Haryana.
Thereafter, for the remaining flats, persons which include their spouse or dependent children who do not own any flat/plot in any HUDA
developed colony/sector or any licenced colony in any of the Urban areas in Haryana, UT of Chandigarh and NCT Delhi shall be given next
preference in allotment of flats. An applicant in a specific colony shall make only one application.
Any successful applicant under this policy shall not be eligible for allotment of any other flat under this policy in any other colony. In case he/she is successful in more than one colony, he/she will have choice to retain only one flat. All such applicants shall submit an affidavit to this effect”.
PAYMENT PLAN :
Time of Payment
Percentage of the Total Price Payable
|At the time of submission of the Application for allotment||5% of the Total Price|
|Within fifteen days of the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||20% of the Total Price|
|Within six month from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the Total Price|
|Within twelve month from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the Total Price|
|Within eighteen month from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the Total Price|
|Within twenty four month from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the Total Price|
|Within thirty month from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the Total Price|
|Within thirty-six month from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the Total Price|
- In case of re-allotment, amount due from original allotment till the date of re-draw, will be payable by the new allottee.
- Subsequent installments will be payable as per payment plan applicable to the original allottee.
- Final price of the flat will be worked out based on actual area handed over to the allottee.
- Any change in the GST rate or any fresh tax levy will be accordingly be made applicable to the allottee.
- Selection of specifications mentioned above will be at discretion of the developer and shall be applicable to all units under the project.