M3M St.Andrews Golf Residences
M3M St. Andrews Golf Residences, a name synonymous with luxurious lifestyle, evokes the renaissance of luxury living amid nature’s bounty. Designed around the enchanting views of the plush golf course, M3M St. Andrews Golf Residences are an amalgamation of the finest residential apartments in Gurgaon, Gurugram. Each aspect of the majestic township has been carefully outlined and crafted to create an iconic living like no other.
M3M St. Andrews aims at altering simple living standards through proactive support system managing quality needs of the investors. Elucidating extravagance in every apartment, this residential unit has the whole lot of facilities that can be dreamt off. Talk about a club house, sports court, recreational area, swimming or kids play area, this property proffers abundant prospects to serve you with memorable moments in everyday life. Today, the scenario is such that people are becoming fashion conscious in terms of owning a stylishly developed home, and St. Andrews is the right thing to invest without doubt. Everyone knows that M3M is a prominent infrastructure development company, which has been developing appealing residential and commercial buildings.
Positioned in sector 65 of Gurgaon, M3M St. Andrews Golf Residences overlooks lush green environs and high-class living options. As budding shopping malls are positioned close-by, top-notch schools have their branches and multi-specialty hospitals make it an ideal place to reside. Of course, the most essential thing to know about buying an apartment in St. Andrews is that you get to live in a classy building bordered with fabulously looking vicinities. Every apartment in the premises are designed meticulously with stylish interiors and exteriors that explains stylish living in every manner.
At nearly 130 metres, St Andrews Tower that is christened after a renowned Scottish Golf Course is located at the heart of the 75-acre Golf Estate, in Gurgaon, combining modern healthy living with tradition and luxury. On arrival residents and guests are welcomed by a spectacular entrance canopy that is finished with superb materials such as timber, steel and bronze that are tantamount with golf. With through views to the fairways and greens of the golf course beyond, M3M Golf Estate is a development with all buildings raised on stilts to allow daylight and ventilation to infuse through.
- Planned by Upton Hansen Associates, London
- Club house for spontaneous get together
- Kids play area, basketball court, swimming pool, gym, spa center, salon and an art gallery
- Capacious parking area for all types of the cars
- 5-Tier security system for a safer stay
- Private lift lobby on each floor for easy access to your apartment
- Landscaped rooftops and charming surroundings
- Exclusive 9-hole Golf course for the residents to enjoy the refined game
- Far-reaching sights of the extensive golf themed landscaping from the master suites, living room, main balcony in all units
- Multiple community zones created specially underneath 8.5-metre-high stilts to provide all weather recreation zones including kids play areas, skating rinks, basketball courts, amphitheater, rock climbing, and numerous such zones.
- Concierge-on-Call is available at M3M St Andrews for added convenience and luxury living.
- Landscaped rooftops and terraces for true luxury living.
- Lush greens and water bodies decorate the property to create a truly resort like living experience.
- Established amidst M3M Golf Estate, a 75-acre golf themed development in Sector 65, Gurgaon.
- An architectural marvel of a tower with 64 suites. Each floor includes only two apartments promoting low density living.
- Advantageously located providing wide sweeping views of the golf course.
- Exclusive private lift lobby on every floor.
- Large wrap around the balconies providing spectacular view of the golf course.
- 10-meter-high grand entrance & palm lined entrance boulevard.
- Sky pond on the rooftop
- Concierge on Call for serving your needs
- Spread across 75 acres of land
- 10 meters grand entrance lined with palm trees
- Rich outlook and spectacular exteriors
- Well-planned residential area and green area
- Exclusive cafe and lounge along with spa, steam, & sauna facilities.
- A sky pond on the rooftop.
- Multiple community zones specially created underneath 8.5 meters of high stilts to provide all weather recreational zones
- Kids playing areas, basketball courts, skating rinks, amphitheatre, rock climbing and more.
- Concierge-on-Call for comfortable living.
- Water bodies and verdant greens for creating a truly resort-type living experience.
- Club house spread over 1.2 lakh sq. ft., designed by Upton Hansen Associates- London
- Amenities matching a 7-star resort including international spa, gym, private art gallery and unisex salon
- Multi-cuisine restaurants and multiple recreational areas.
- Dedicated retail area to cater to the daily needs of the residents.
- 5-Tier security system for complete peace of mind.
- Rooftop swimming pools in Tower 9 & 17 in Golf Estate Fairway West.
- Exclusive private lobby and lift on every floor
- Fully loaded modular kitchen and ultra-luxury specifications in all washrooms
Principal Architect M3M Golf Estate – Ramesh Khosla, Canada :
“The M3M St. Andrews Golf Residences is the latest jewel to be built by M3M. Situated in the heart of the premier M3M Golf Estate development, it will become the centerpiece of fairway east of this 30.35 hectare (75 acres) luxury golf course development. The volumes, materials and finishes found throughout the development evoke a golf club feel – a blend of exclusivity and traditional character filled spaces that are rarefied but comfortable at the same time.”
Our Partners :
- Designed by world’s leading Architectural firm – Arcop International from Montreal, Canada. Spearheaded by their chief architect Mr. Ramesh Khosla who’s credited with landmark residential developments in Gurgaon namely Garden Estate, Laburnum, etc.
- External Façade and Tower Drop Off Designed by UHA, London
- Landscaping by GCH (Geyer Coburn Hutchins), US – a world renowned leader of the new wave of landscape architecture with several award winning creations.
- Interior designing by leading international firm Bilkey Linas Design, USA.
- 9-Hole Executive Golf Course designed by Golf Plan, USA who have delivered a number of award winning golf courses across the globe.
- Lighting Consultant: Bo Stieber, Singapore.
- Contractors: Execution of this one of its kind luxury Golf Living project was entrusted to L&T.
- Designed by world’s leading Architectural firm – Arcop International from Montreal,Canada. Spearheaded by their chief architect Mr. Ramesh Khosla who’s credited with landmark residential developments in Gurgaon namely Garden Estate, Laburnum to name a few
- 9-Hole Executive Golf Course designed by Golf Plan, USA who have numerous award winning golf courses across the globe.
- Landscaping by GCH (Geyer Coburn Hutchins), US world renowned leader of the new wave of landscape architecture with several award winning creations to their credit.
- Clear Ceiling Height of 10′ with every apartment configuration.
- Fully loaded top of line, ultra luxury specifications in kitchen and washrooms in all units.
- Lavish balconies with 6’to 11’width, which would serve as your extended living spaces – your own private Golf Living Experience.
- External Facade and Tower Drop Off Designed by UHA, London.
- Contractors: Execution of this one of its kind luxury Golf Living entrusted to L&T.
- Located in sector 65 on Golf Course Extennsion Road
- Just 30 minutes drive from Delhi International Airport
- Located near reputed hospitals like Max, Artemis, Medicity and Fortis
- Prominent schools like Heritage, Pathways, G.D. Goenka, are in close proximity
- World class Golf club house besides the community clubs
- Largest Condominium spread over in 75 acres
- 10 minutes driving distance from major retail developments, schools, colleges and hospitals
|4 BHK + Den + Puja
|14450 (Per Sq.Ft)
|5 BHK + Den + Puja
|14450 (Per Sq.Ft)
|Installment Payment Plan
|Within 4 months of Booking
|On Application of OC
|On offer of Possession