Nonetheless if you have a list there are certain perks.
- You will stick to your budget
- Would not be confused and driven by sheer emotions
- You will be more specific and will check for those details in every house you visit hence will avoid regretting later
- You will require much less time
- Your agent would better understand you and help you with the house which would be best for you.
- Your agent would not unnecessarily show you houses which are not meant for you.
I know that you might have a hectic schedule. It is difficult for you to make a checklist especially if you have never done so. Nonetheless it will be helpful for your own benefit. Your checklist will be a favour that you would do to yourself.
After you figure out your budget take time to figure out your non negotiable checklist. Go through it several times in case you might have forgotten a specific thing.
If you think of houses and especially a house of your own what are the things you visualise. Ask yourself several questions about your dreams and wants.
Forever remember “There is nothing more important than a good, safe, secure home.”